Thanks for your patience over the past few weeks and a lack of postings. Mosaic Wine Group has been chock fulla travel, but we’ve got a slew of updates, including some great news, incredible press and exciting events to keep your wine needs and desires sated!
Hope that everyone is having a wonderful winederful summer. With consistent triple-digit temperatures and no foreseeable end in sight, may we recommend some cool, crisp, aromatic white wines, rosés and (of course) sparkling wine!
Jeff Feinberg and Dan Redman of Mosaic Wine Group blind taste sparkling wines in the vineyards at Laetitia.
May we suggest the following quaffable wines for your summer wine needs?
- Laetitia Brut Cuvee
- Laetitia Brut Rosé
- Bisol Jeio Rosé
- Bisol Crede Prosecco
Lucio Mastroberardino of Terredora di Paolo is well known for his crisp, aromatic white wines
- Terredora di Paolo Falanghina, 2008 (Campania, Italy)
- Domaine du Salvard Cheverny, 2008 (Loire Valley, France)
- Bonny Doon Albariño, 2007 (Monterey, California)
- Bonny Doon Dry Muscat, 2007 (Monterey, California)
- Groom Sauvignon Blanc, 2008 (Adelaide Hills, Australia)
- Patz & Hall Dutton Ranch Chardonnay, 2006 (Sonoma, California)
- Neyers Carneros District Chardonnay, 2007 (Carneros, California)
- Abbazia di Novacella Kerner, 2007 ( Alto Adige, Italy)
- Arizona Stronghold ‘TAZI’, 2008 (Cochise County, Arizona)
- Cantele Negroamaro Rosato, 2008 (Puglia, Italy)
- Bonny Doon Vin Gris de Cigare, 2008 (California)
- Hippolyte Reverdy Sancerre Rosé, 2008 (Loire Valley, France)
- Arizona Stronghold ‘Dayden’ Rosé, 2008 (Cochise County, Arizona)
Chateau Trinqueuedel Tavel Rosé, Domaine du Salvard Cheverny Rosé, Hippolyte Reverdy Sancerre Rosé
and Argiano L’O Rosato (clockwise from top left)
Light-to-Medium Bodied Red Wines:
- Marcel Lapierre Morgon, 2007 (Beaujolais, France)
- Capestrano Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 2007 (Abruzzo, Italy)
- Laetitia Estate Pinot Noir, 2007 (Arroyo Grande, California)
- Patz & Hall Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, 2007 (Sonoma, California)